This week’s photography tip – How to create Mirror Reflection Style 🪞📷.
I love stepping out of my comfort zone, trying new angles and creating something new from each of my newborn shoots.
I’ve seen some mirror reflection shots from other photographers on social media.
I would love to share how-to steps and what equipment you would need.
What you need:
- A wall mirror (medium to large size). My mirror 37x37cm.
- Step that you can stand on, allowing you to shoot from above.
Step by Step Guide:
- I placed my client close to the window, creating enough distance between us, so I wasn’t visible in the mirror reflection.
- I stood on the step, shooting toward the mirror reflection of my client.
- I used a single focus point and focused on my client’s face.
I also tried to add some plants in front of my client and tried out different coloured outfits.
I’m not sure if I like them yet. What do you think?